Friday, April 10, 2009

NEW Picture Website!

I have created a site just to post pictures throughout the season! I have added a link to it by our team web pages named "BDY Picture Website". (see down and to the right)

I will sending emails to all coaches to become a member of the site so that you will be able to add pictures. I would ask that you only create ONE album for your team (i.e. Majors Mets 2009, T-Ball Braves 2009, etc.) and then add pictures throughout the season and just name your pics by the date of the game or by the game style (i.e. Mets v Devil Rays)

If you have any trouble or any questions, please let me know. Have your parents send their pictures to you or they can request to become a member in order to upload them. You can also order pictures through this website of your kids/teams.

I ask that you please refrain from using kids names, due to privacy reasons.

Go and check it out...I have added pics that we took during Opening Ceremonies!

Have a great Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment