Monday, May 11, 2009

Picture Website - UPDATE

I have created a site just to post pictures throughout the season! I have added a link to it by our team web pages named "BDY Picture Website". (see down and to the right)

PLEASE pay CAREFUL ATTENTION: If there is a folder for your team already created...please just "ADD" pictures to that existing album and DO NOT create a new album. The only time a new album should be created is if there is not one for your team for that specific year.

If you have any trouble or any questions, please let me know. Have your parents send their pictures to you or they can request to become a member in order to upload them. You can also order pictures through this website of your kids/teams.

I ask that you please refrain from using kids names, due to privacy reasons.

Go and check it out...I have added pics that were taken at the Redbirds Tipton County Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment