THANKS for a GREAT 2012 Regular Spring Season ....now let's root on our ALL-STAR TEAMS!
Monday, March 12, 2012
TEAM Websites
Are now LIVE and up and running! Coaches start looking for your Login ID and passwords via email so that you can post a team message on your page. Once you have collected all parent signatures, I will then post the players names on your site too! Once games begin you will be responsible for posting your game scores to EVERY game :) If you click on your team's name on the right side of this page it will take you to your individual team page. I will be updating the Picture website as time permits this week! Some logins changed this year so wait until I email you your id to make sure you are signing on under the correct one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment