THANKS for a GREAT 2012 Regular Spring Season ....now let's root on our ALL-STAR TEAMS!
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Tipton County Day at the Redbird's Stadium!
A BIG THANKS to all that participated for Tipton County Day at the Redbirds Stadium!!!! We had 19 out of 25 teams represented if my count is correct! I took over 240 pictures and they have been uploaded to Facebook and will be uploading them to the picture site tonight or tomorrow! I also uploaded the video I took from my camera. Looked like EVERYONE was having a BLAST! I am also trying to get a copy of the video they took of all the kids which was something new this year and LOVED the new jumbo tron! CONGRATS again to the Coach Pitch Cubs!! The High Five Tunnel was awesome! I think the kids get more interaction with the players..so this is going to be a yearly thing...and to play catch on the field after the game was FUN! Those that missed it...hope you join us NEXT YEAR!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment