Friday, March 27, 2009

Team Web Pages

If you look to your right, you will see that all of the teams now have their own web page! I have finished uploading team logos and in the process of getting the coaches on their page and showing them how to utilize it. I am hoping to have the kids on the rosters by the end of the weekend pending all web permissions being signed by the parents. Coaches, if you have not gotten these signed please do so ASAP! I have also started adding the schedule to the league website and as they are entered, you will be able to access them from the main league website (see right hand column) or by individual team pages.

****Do NOT print off schedules from the website until I have posted that they are in FINAL form**** As a reminder, this is my first year to do the scheduling and I have noticed that I am having to tweak them a little bit as I go, so please be PATIENT. Thanks so much for all your hard work so far and for your understanding.

If you have any technical issues or questions or suggestions, please contact me at bdy_jenni@yahoo.com.

Season starts April 2nd!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment