Sunday, May 15, 2011

NEW UPDATED SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, MAY 16TH

Games to be played on Monday, May 16th
6:00 TB Cubs @ TB Diamondbacks on TB Field (regularly scheduled game)
6:00 Minor Dodgers @ Minor Cardinals (regularly scheduled game)
6:00 TB Cardinals @ TB Braves on Dixie Boys Field (make-up game from May 3rd)

7:30 CP Braves @ CP Astros on TB Field (regularly scheduled game)
7:30 CP Cubs @ CP Angels on Minor Field (make-up game from May 3rd)
7:30 Dixie Boys Cardinals @ Dixie Boys Red Sox on DB Field (regularly scheduled game)

We will NOT be playing games on Thursday and Friday of this week due to graduations. I will work on remaining make-up games tomorrow...we may have some double headers...it just depends on what I can work out as I did leave a week and a half cushion to the end of our season. Thank you for your patience in this effort as I am trying to keep us from playing any games during the Memorial Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment