Monday, May 9, 2011

Tipton County Day with the Redbirds

REMINDER: Tipton County Redbirds day is this Sunday, May 15th (LINE UP TIME IS 12:30 PM)....tickets are $7.00 and you need to get your money to your coaches by Thursday or just meet me yourself so that we can have the tickets in hand by Friday. If paying by check please make checks out to "Memphis Redbirds"!

This is supposed to be a FUN DAY for the kids...if all coaches will call their parents ...we can make this happen. I will be at the field on Thursday, May 12th at 6:00 pm ...I will be leaving the field at 6:30 pm to pick up any ticket orders. I will pass them back out Friday and Saturday during game times.

If you are unable to be at our fields at the requested time to drop off ticket money you can also charge them by phone and they will have your tickets at Will Call.

No comments:

Post a Comment